Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Den Day

Today we went to the  Ely cathedral. I lit a candle for returned soldiers (for a special soldier we know) and we met Dad’s guy (who he saw last time he was here on top of a coffin). It also had pretty carving and windows.





Then we went to Anglesey Abbey House and Gardens. We went on a Woodland Trail that had a treehouse and a fort and a dream dome. I built a den and we were very good at it!







Then we went into the house. It had lots of bathrooms! In the Kitchen there was a suitcase labelled “Lord and Lady Spencer”! We also went to the flour mill and saw how they made flour. We had to climb two very steep ladders. There was a fourth level but it was closed - but I went up and had a quick look at the top of the ladder!

No comments: